Sunday, January 18, 2009

A funny thing happened last day at computer lab.

(Some Intel VGA drivers have a special Key feature
If some one press [Alt+Ctrl+(up/down/right/left)keys] screen rotate
For example if I will press Alt+Ctrl+Down screen will rotate 180 degree.
But we have to enable that feature from driver’s properties.
As default its enable)
Last day I was frustrated by my studies.
Just to refresh my mind I go to Computer Lab and do a basic but “Moron Like Action”.
I rotated all free Monitors to 180 degree and switch off them and sit away at one free PC.
Students were surprised when they on| monitors. They immediately contact Lab administrator although our labs securities are very high but admin don’t get what happened he checked pc and restart them. they are only working in safe mode.
Admin Scan pc for Viruses Then I feel that it’s enough. I go to the admin and pretend to ask him about the matter. He replied an Unknown Virus appear in these PCs.
I sit on one of the workstation and ask Admin to open “Admin login” then I told admin to Disable this VGA feature from VGA properties.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment